Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Two words: parallel lives

1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.
I had this conversation just a few minutes ago. Since I haven't had an "adult date", I'm open to almost anything. Whatever the date entails, I would want good, free-flowing conversation, laughter, good food and quality time doing a shared activity. I'm a simple gal.

2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant?
I teeter between the two. I have no problem being submissive when we have a common goal. And then I might be dominant, just to make sure I get what I want.

3. What do you usually wear to bed?
Tee and panties/boy shorts/boxers

4. Have you ever seen a counselor?
Not recently

5. Lights on or off?
No matter. I'm not focusing on the lights.

Bonus: Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm?
Quite difficult for a man to do that. I haven't faked. I'd rather stop or take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment