Monday, November 10, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Ever been skinny dipping?
Nope. My nekkidness isn't for public consumption.

2. How often do you kiss or make out without it simply being a foreplay activity?
Not often enough. I'm a kissyface. I kiss hello, goodbye, on commercials, because you blinked, because I smiled, just because.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how content are you with your life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Do you think 'content' and 'happy' the same thing?
I am 7-8 on the contentment scale. And content and happy are NOT the same thing. Things/people make you happy. You embrace contentment. Subtle but powerful distinction. Contentment is realizing that not everything is good but things will work out for your good.

4. What do you do to relieve stress?
Depends. Vent, think, blog, talk, hug, cry, cuss, envelope myself in music. Sex works but is a complicated, short lived route. Eat and sleep. Ask for support. And then address what what stressing me out.

5. What was the special trait in your first lover that made you decide that they were "the one?"
We could talk about everything. We understood each other and he valued me for me. He was genuine. Never pressured. And no matter which of the 3 outcomes we got, I knew he'd support us by supporting me. I was right. He was the best man for the job. Although the position has since been refined. lol

Bonus: How old were you when you first had sex? (positive experiences here...)
2 months shy of my 18th birthday. Valentine's weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I entirely agree, but I like your distinction between contentment and happiness. It's a subtle thing, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answer to #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. :) Happy TMI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your kissing philosophy...hope I meet someone who's like that...

    Content, I think, is overall sense of being, while happy is more in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ms. Inconspicuous: That's the beauty. We can disagree all day long as long as we agree to respect the difference of opinion.

    @ Organized Noise: Thanks. I'm saving the community at large from . . . let's use the phrase "addictive properties". lol

    @ Amorous Rocker: Thanks. I'll check yours out in a sec!

    @ Marty E.: I hope to meet someone who digs my kissing philosophy too! We agree on content vs. happy.

    ReplyDelete