Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wednesday - Why not?

Kind of a hodgepodge set of questions from Wednesday Weirdness (look to your right) but I'm a hodgepodge kinda gal.

1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it just another day?
Nope. I usually just buy candy for the harvestfest we have for the kids.

2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?
Yes I did. As a child I was whatever costume my mother could fashion out of a leotard and a pair of tights. One year I was a black cat. Next I was a pink bunny. This year, I tried to get a unitard and butterfly wings but . . . . Dunno. I might be naughty; I might be nice. Oh wait, that's Christmas.

3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?
I don't officially "start" or "stop" shopping. If I see something a person would like and I can afford it, I pick it up. Otherwise, me and my crew just spend some quality time together laughing. Love is the best gift to give (and receive!).

4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking? Does it bother you when people don't make eye contact during conversation?
Depends. Sometimes eye contact is too telling. What I think usually ends up on my face. I might be evading for a few reasons. I know when eye contact is a crucial. I wouldn't say it bothers me but have the decency to look me in the eye when I'm cussing you out! lol

5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?
No excuse usually. I just email out. Or I might email that I'm coming in late. Last time I did that it was because I felt a migraine coming on. Did you know orgasms help ease migraine pain? I read that somewhere. . .

6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?
Lol depends on the day and where it falls on the calendar and who texted/emailed me last. Been "good" lately . . .

7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes? What makes them your favorite?
Most of my boxes say Nine West. Price has made many things my favorite lately.

8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?
No. The point would be why?

9.) Do you enjoy musicals?
Sure why not. I break out in song in every day life. Why should song be relegated to musicals?

2 comments: