Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TMI Tuesday

I haven't posted in a while. I haven't been feeling up to it. My body is telling me I'm doing way too much way too soon. I went back to work yesterday. Don't think that I should have, but seeing how my bills are due and I was going stir crazy in the house alone/lonely, I went back to work. My shoulder was burning and achy and throbbing at the incision sites, which just means it's healing. This particular pain has an end date so I can deal with it. In true TMI fashion, I should include a picture of the shoulder, but I can't do that without the inadvertant boob shot. lol

Other than that, I've been an emotional timebomb. Stress, holidays, hormones, huglessness, all that. I need help. I don't often say that. But I'm having a tough time and I need your support. Bottomline: I need to be touched. No, no. Not there. Still too sensitive there. (hehehe TMI!)

1. What is the greatest age difference between between and a SO? Older or younger?
2 years older. I've never dated anyone not born the Spring of 1978. Apparently, it was a good year for many.

2. What is the greatest age difference between between and any sexual partner? Older or younger?
This is a different answer. lol. About a decade up. And that's all I'm gonna say about that! (unless you ask, I might give one detail.)

3. Have you started your holiday shopping? Is it done?
Selfishly, I've had my Christmas gift from me and my family (we do one "big" gift from the whole family) since Black Friday. Dunno what I'm getting my mother yet (I got her Mother's Day 09 gift already so that should buy me some leeway.) And my nephews will get there gifts between Christmas and their birthdays. The rest of you can unwrap my love everyday!

4. What are the chances there will be a "naughty" present under the tree this year (either from you or for you)?
There is no tree. And probably no gifts to be unwrapped. I prefer my naughiness in its raw form. No bows necessary. Oh, and should I give a naughty, the bow might be the only thing to take off. . . . I'm so fresh! [pops my own hand]

5. What is your favorite holiday song?
This Christmas - Donny Hathaway. The Temptation's Silent Night ALWAYS makes me laugh and smile because I remember the year my mother and aunts sang it in the kitchen. She (attempted to) sang the falsetto AND the baritone verse. We have since banned her from singing and making macaroni and cheese.

Bonus (as in optional):Do you have a preferred time of day to have sex? If so, why?
I don't have a preferred time. But I'm a night owl, so I do my best work under the cloak of darkness.

1 comment:

  1. The mac and cheese was so bad you had to ban her from making it . . . damn.

    ReplyDelete