Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Because It's Wednesday

Just killing time at work while I pull this report . . .

1.) Have you ever purchased an item of clothing and intentionally worn it with tags on it so that you could return it the next day?
No but I have purchased something and decided I rather have the money. Buyer's remorse.

2.) Would you rather be late to the party, or the first person to arrive? Why?
Late to the party. I have a thing about being the first person to arrive. I'll explain more later.

3.) When do you usually begin your Christmas shopping?
Christmas shopping? Ha! I don't buy a lot of gifts you can unwrap for Christmas. No need to shop for my love! lmao

4.) What three cancelled tv shows do you wish they’d bring back?
Cosby Show the Next Generation (I just wanna look at Theo as an adult man! lol), Living Single, Will & Grace

5.) What do you have in your vehicle's glove compartment?
Windex wipes, baby wipes, sticky link remover thingy, Breeze's owner's manual, dead flashlight, batteries, deodorant, feminine products, caps for my tires, screwdriver/light combo deal branded from my mother's job, and strawberry air freshener tree.

6.) Have you ever donated blood?
Absolutely. I've saved 15 lives to date. Each pint saves 5 lives.

7.) Have you ever kissed or dated someone else's significant other? What happened?
Yep. Not my favorite thing to do. Nothing. Life goes on.

8.) Have you ever mistaken one product for another while in the bathroom and didn't notice until after you used it? (EXAMPLE: Washing your hair with liquid body soap, slathering hand soap on your legs instead of lotion after a shower, et cetera)
I'm sure I have but nothing is coming to mind. ..

9.) Would you/Have you ever dated someone who had a criminal record?
I think I have. A minor arrest for something non-violent yet stupid like malicious destruction of property. It's not one of my non-negotiables but I'm not exactly LOOKING for that particular trait either.

4 comments:

  1. I used to love the Cosby show. And good for you about donating. It's sooo important. I used to help run blood drives actually. I think thats awesome.

    Great answers; Happy WW ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with ya on Numbers 1 and 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJW (Theo) actually cam back not too long ago in a show...can't remember what it was, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ i smile 2 much: i love the blog name btw. i was told i had "good veins" for donating. college friends and i once "raced" to see who could finish donating their pint first. I won. think it was 7 mins or something. has the red cross team cracking up the entire time.

    @ *sweet* cops wife: thanks as weird as i can be, im glad to hear someone agrees! lol

    @ marty e.: mjw has a band now. does spoken word and plays the bass. i'd rather he do one or the other. not very adept at doing both simulataneously . . . at least not at the apollo that night.

    ReplyDelete