Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Smiled Today. . .

Somehow I lost a day last night. I went to sleep on a Monday night and woke up feeling like a Wednesday. I'm sure it's going to manifest itself as a deja vu later in life . . .

Admission: I want you to spoil me. Not for the selfish reasons you may be thinking. But because I want us to get close enough to build trust. . . and not be afraid of that.

In unrelated news . . .

1.) Do you think you're approachable?
Yes but lately I haven't had much evidence to prove that fact.

2.) Out of the two, would you rather be able to predict things before they happened or be able to read minds whenever you wanted to? Why?
Predict. I tend to attempt to anticipate what's going to happen so I can prepare myself. And I have strong premonitions and clairvoyancy at times. Prediction is akin to that.

3.) Have you ever kissed, fooled around or slept with an ex significant other AFTER you were already broken up?
You been stalking me lately? The answer is yes. And I never regretted any of the times it happened. Lesson learned.

4.) Do you believe dreams are your imagination running wild as you sleep, your subconscious showing you what's really on your mind or something else entirely?
Have you MET me? All three. Could be something I ate, something said that I stored subconsciously, something I'm afraid of that manifested itself in my dreamworld, something I needed to see in another way, a warning, any combination of things. I'm Joseph the dreamer.

5.) How often do you use cuss words? Does your use of cuss words vary on your moods or situations?
Less often recently. And I've substituted letters and sounds for the cusses. Little ears and mixed company. Depends on who I'm talking to and what I'm talking about. Some words are ineffective synonyms. Ish is stronger than stuff. You get on my effin' nerves, etc.

6.) Do you ever purposely lead people on so you can get what you want?
No. If I'm doing anything that resembles "leading you on", we are both going to get what we want. I don't have time for the games. You lead, I follow.

7.) When was the last time you did something you told yourself you wouldn't do? What was it?
Earlier today. It was harmless on my end. But he may have read more into it. Just conversation. No more, no less.

8.) If you could​ meet one musician who is no longe​r alive​,​ who would​ it be?
Luther.

3 comments:

  1. I hate those weeks when I'm always a day ahead.

    That admission is a pretty nice thing to say to somebody.

    How about this one...so many meanings possible - shhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! this week had great questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your answers! :) Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete