Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Looks like I'll be having some gook vacuumed out of my shoulder soon . . . Oh joy!

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?
Given my personal history, that would be a yes. But not lately, quite unashamedly!

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?
No but I had a fake crayon colored surface transit pass in an ID case. Does that count?

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?
Less often. I always think my lies out at least 3 steps lol

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?
Depending on venue and who's delivering and the intent, maybe an 8. But generally, if you are gunning for me, I blaze back.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?
Absolutely. Trimmed and groomed regularly.

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
Dunno about percentages and stuff but I think both sexes fabricate their "capability" in that area. We all think we can handle it . . . until the feelings spring up. I think it's about 51/49 women overestimate.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read your answers...I think your FWB answer nails it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Marty E.: Thanks. FWB is a challenge I'd rather not take. Too many variables.

    ReplyDelete