Wednesday, February 18, 2009

before my bath . . .

i had a long day that deserves a warm, relaxing bubble bath.

1. What is the most exciting part of a sexual encounter for you?
the shared experience, the communicating with touches and glances and well placed grabs.

2. What is your favorite way to relax after sex?
spooning or laying my head on his chest.

3. Do you find sex with someone you have emotional attachment with to be better than casual fucking with someone you don't have emotional attachment with?
emotional of course. i've only done the casual thing (meaning no desire for a repeat performance) once. not my thing.

4. What was the last really horrible movie you watched? (At home, theater, etc)
over her dead body with eva longoria. it was on while i was sleeping. rather it put me to sleep.

5. What are 3 things someone could do or say during foreplay that would kill the mood for you?
call me by someone else's name, take too long (there is such a thing as overkill) and be selfish

6. Where do you think the best place to buy sexy lingerie is? Why?
my lingerie includes tee shirts ive collected, hipster panties and just plain nekkidness (no preamble needed). so i dont know a real answer

7. Do you think how a person dances gives you a glimpse to how they perform in bed?
not as a rule because you probably won't see me do much more than a 2step when i'm out. i assure you there's a whole helluva lot more than a 2step going on in my bedroom.

8. When was the last time you got served breakfast in bed?
about a month ago?

1 comment: