Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nobody Beats the Wiz

I'm watching Seinfeld and trying to ignore the dull ache for someone I'm not supposed to have . . . He was the Wiz. And nobody beats the Wiz! Which reminds me I need to get more batteries and go back through my rolodex.

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
male toes and toenails. so ignored and undressed. and goodness, if he plays a sport like basketball, his toes prolly don't look like a box a kittens.

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
over. i like when it hangs over. (wink, wink)

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
absolutely. i've emailed out at 4am after i realized rounds 1 and 2 were going to lead to more.

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? If so, at what age?
not really. although my mother pridefully tells her friends that we matched flacid penises to their erect counterparts in this "know your body"/sex ed book i checked out from the library. when i was about 16 she told me i know entirely too much about sex and stds and protection to bring a baby in this house. her line to me was 'i can't hold my hand over your coochie so you have to make the right decisions for yourself'.

5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
knowing when to grab me up by my waist. and there's nothing like a mutual orgasm to put each other to sleep.

Bonus (as in optional):What does sex mean to you?
it means i trust you with the best parts of me (if only momentarily). it means there's something to get me wet beyond just what the eyes can see. it means we have te ability to communicate with our bodies. it means i might wanna keep you around. sex is a door for potentially more. and if it's good, you might have to go on the speed dial!

No comments:

Post a Comment