Monday, January 12, 2009

The Basics

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?
7ish. Only because it's intermittent.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
Kiss back! Mama didn't raise no fool! And see how many items of clothing we can get off without breaking the bond.

3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you?
My first wrote "take me, I'm yours" in a Valentine's Day card. So I did. That night. (Hey, I was young). lol Since then? . . .

4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex?
on top of a trunk box in a van in a dark parking lot in the winter.

5. How do you liked to be kissed?
Often.

Bonus (as in optional):Most embarrassing sexual moment?
I once got up to change the cd because it stopped. And I wanted to stop.

2 comments:

  1. Your sex is intermittent and you give it a 7!!!!! Most be off the hook when you get it on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Organized Noise: I haven't gotten any complaints. Just requests.

    ReplyDelete