Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'd Rather . . .

I thought some time alone
Was what we really needed . . .

I forgot I loved this Lutha song. But anyway, here are the TMI Tuesday questions. I'm too tired for a real preamble.

'Would you rather...' edition

1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don't get along with?
someone i dislike. gotta get to the bottom of why we don't get along. either we will work it out or i'll just igg them. lol

2. Would you rather accidentally walk in on your parents having sex or have them walk in on you?
my mother might wanna share her stories . . . and my memory is too good. don't need that sight emblazoned forever.

3. Would you rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip or while exiting a car with out any underwear?(guys, consider similar circumstances)
ummmm there is no such thing as "nipple slip" in my world. the girls like to announce themselves everytime the wind blows. 2 words: bottle caps.

4. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years?
internet. that's a no-brainer.

5. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars?
love. another no-brainer. money doesn't love you back.

Bonus (as in optional): If you had to choose *one* sexual position for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
sit back and enjoy the ride. i'll drive! bc i'll take us where we both wanna go and if i get lost, i'm sure we will both enjoy the scenic route!

4 comments:

  1. Since I'm not posting TMI Tuesday this week, I'll answer here.

    1. Someone I dislike

    2. I walked in on my parents when I was younger, so I think that's already covered.

    3. I guess it really wouldn't matter. If the paparazzi is checking for me, I must be doing something right.

    4. It would be easier for me to give up sex for two years (again).

    5. Show me the money

    Bonus. I'm like you, I'd rather be in control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ organized noise: the money really? i'm shocked and appalled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money can't buy you love, but it damn sure can put a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ organized noise: i know something that can do that for free!

    ReplyDelete