Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Shall Call It Mini Me

1. Why do you keep a blog?
i talk to myself 'cause there is no one to talk to. people ask me why, why i do what i do!

2. Who is one long lost blogger you wish would come back?
ain't been here long enough to miss anybody for real. my sister hasn't posted in over 2 months though. only one on my blog roll that doesn't rotate lol

3. If you made a New Year's Resolution, did you break it already? If you did not make one, why?
nope. i said i wasn't gonna hold my tongue. and i haven't. i speak my mind. don't like my peaches, then don't shake my tree!!!

4. People who still have their outside Christmas lights up. Festive or Lazy? Discuss.
they have until MLK Day to take them down. They get a ticket for turning them on after the 1st (grace period given until the saturday after the new year). after january 31, there's a ticket and a penalty. by valentine's day, you are fined heavily and your picture will be posted as a repeat offender in a 5 mile radius of you home. lmao


5. What is the last annoying song that got trapped in your head?
nothing lately. got too many thoughts running through my head and my heart.
*ETA: Take that back. I hear Ring My Bells now. Ringalingaling!

6. Have you ever worn or tried edible underwear? What are your thoughts on it?
never tried. i don't need edible underwear to intice someone to pull up for a meal. (wow talk about uncensored)

Bonus: If you could do one bad thing and get away with it, what would you do and why?
i have. so i can't tell you that. then i wouldn't have gotten away with it right? hehehe
the other thing involves a tall dude, some foreplay and the public. but they can't consume. only the tall dude : )

No comments:

Post a Comment