Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Point of It All?

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
Nope. I've kept someone around because we had great sex though. Mismatched maturity/mentality with complimentary/complementary sexual compatibility.

2. What is your type?
Taller than me (6'2+ preferred). "Climbable" is a word I like to use. Chocolate. Nice smile. Ability to make me smile and laugh. Able to pull off a suit and tie. Employed. Heterosexual. Not married/involved. Eyelashes. All the things I can ascertain from a first (or third) glance. lol

3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
I've banned myself from playing Truth or Dare. If I do play, I stick to Truths and let the dares happen to me . . . like the time I had to keep a straight face while my ex (at the time) licked an ice cube all over my back until it melted in a room full of his teammates and my fellow cheerleaders. I couldn't. And I'm glad he had his mother's car that night.

4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
Nope. Pinkie doesn't have a last name.

5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
Yep. I've masturbated with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment