Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Movies Anyone?

I was just having this conversation about fun at the movies a few weeks ago . . . Even came up in convo with my mother! Lmao

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Not Easily Broken. Kept thinking how much Morris Chestnut reminds me of my first.

2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
Butterfinger Bites (or Sour Patch Kids) and a Pepsi.

3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
Sure did. Had Subways when I went Saturday. Little boy tried to tell me I had to finish my soda before I went in. Hell, I have panties older than him! So you know I was sipping all through the movie.

4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
Absolutely. To this day, I haven't seen The Rock with Sean Connery or anything beyond the opening scene of The. Peacemaker with George Clooney.

5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
He disappeared under my shirt for a while and our hands disappeared beneath each other's waistbands.

Bonus (as in optional):  What is one of your favorite movie sex scene?

Unfaithful has a few good ones. Blown Away (a Showtime 3am special) has helped me sleep quite a few nights back in the day. There is this scene in Ali but that's just because Nona Gaye is my non-lesbian lesbian crush if there's such a thing. Lol. Oh and the shower scene of I Robot is reshot as me and Will's nipples and not just Will when I show that movie. Lmao

I think I need a Netflicks account!

3 comments:

  1. You're silly. I like the idea of disappearing under your shirt, but why even bother going to the movies, when we could do that for free in the car or at the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Organied Noise: Because I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, I can't keep my hands to myself in dark rooms and we needed a change in venue since we played for free in the house and the car. lol .

    Seriously, I remember that I couldn't ge into the Rock so I decided to make my own. I'm so fresh! [blushes]

    Hey Marty? Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember going to see "Old School" two months after it came out. Nobody was in the theatre besides me and my girl. Needless to say I didn't see much of it.

    ReplyDelete